Get your copy here from Summer Tomato.
and some of my beliefs about food…..
- I refuse to call out any food as good or bad.
- I refuse to feel shame for any food I eat.
- I love food.
- I especially love food that is calorie dense.(Fat + sugar….yum!)
- But I don’t like store bought cake…even expensive cake. The texture is too light…it’s like eating air.
- I love food with complex flavours and textures.
- I like soft, dense food like oatmeal more than soft, thin foods like applesauce.
- Squash, sweet potato and yams are really sweet. So is curry.
- Biggest surprise of all? I like a touch of heat.
- I eat too much at meals.
- I am afraid too much time will pass before I will be able to have my next meal and I will be hungry
- I like to feel full. But, since I’ve been doing the Mindful Eating exercises, I’ve noticed I am often over-full. Uncomfortably full.
- I eat because it is time to eat.
- I hate feeling hungry. I hate waiting to feel hungry. But actually, feeling twinges of hunger aren’t all THAT bad—I dislike it all out of proportion to the actual experience. I don’t know what’s up with that.